Mitsubishi Aircraft, Acquirer Of The Bombardier CRJ, To Slash 95% Of Workforce
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
December 16, 2020 - by www.nhk.or.jp
Japan's Mitsubishi Aircraft plans to slash staff as work to develop the country's first domestically-produced passenger jet grinds to a halt.
Sources say the company will cut its workforce by about 95 percent year-on-year from next April, to a bare minimum of roughly 150.
- The 1945th And Last CRJ Aircraft Is About To Leave The Factory In ... ›
- CRJ To Disappear in 2020 - Mirabel & Belfast Jobs At Rick ... ›
- Bombardier Concludes Sale of the CRJ Program to Mitsubishi ›
- Will Mitsubishi ever be able to recoup a huge investment it made in ... ›
- Mitsubishi SpaceJet Retreat Is The Best News For Embraer In Months ›