The Navy acknowledges UFO — so why aren't they on Washington's radar?
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 22, 2019 - by CHRISTOPHER MELLON for thehill.com
In what could be a precursor to further stunning developments, the U.S. Navy has publicly acknowledged that the advanced aircraft depicted in several recently declassified gun-camera videos are UFOs, or what the Navy prefers to call "Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon" (UAPs).
See the declassified video below
US Navy confirms UFO videos are the real deal www.youtube.com
"The Navy designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena," acknowledged Joseph Gradisher, spokesman for the deputy chief of naval operations, referring to the bizarre vehicles that have brazenly operated in restricted U.S. military airspace.
Strangely, this shocking announcement seems to have scarcely been noticed by Congress or the Trump administration.
Is the information too jarring and radical to process? Are U.S. government officials in denial?
One can only wonder, given the glaring disconnect between the Navy's announcement and the limited government actions to protect U.S. military personnel and the nation as a whole...
- Former US defense official: We know UFOs are real - here's why ... ›
- Former US Navy Pilot Explain Encounter With UFO + Recorded ... ›
- SPACEFORCE! : He Knows Something... UFO? Aliens? President ... ›
- Video: UFO Buzzes Japan Airline Crew - CIA Told FAA To Shut Up ... ›
- Ukraine's aerospace industry has no future... - FliegerFaust ›
- Prosecutors Face Complex Path to Charging Boeing Over 737 MAX ... ›
- Homeland Security team Remotely Hacked a Boeing 757 ... ›
- Canadian Sikorsky Cyclone Helicopter Crash Caused By 'Conflict' Between Pilot and Flight Director: DND - FliegerFaust ›
- Here Are The Air Force's Reports On Aircrew Encounters With UFO - Unidentified Flying Craft - FliegerFaust ›
- Declassified: Pentagon Officially Releases 3 UFO VIDEOS To ‘Clear Misconceptions’ - FliegerFaust ›
- At Last, the Guy Behind the Navy's Wild UFO Patents Speaks - FliegerFaust ›
- Top-secret UFO files could cause "grave damage" to U.S. national security if released, Navy says - FliegerFaust ›