Gulfstream unveils new G700 flagship business jet
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
October 25, 2019 - by David Szondy for newatlas.com
Gulfstream Aerospace has unveiled its new flagship business jet, the Gulfstream G700. At the 2019 National Business Aviation Association Convention & Exhibition in Las Vegas,
Gulfstream President Mark Burns presented a full-scale mock-up of what is billed, with its wingspan of 103 ft (31.39 m), as the largest aircraft ever built by the General Dynamics subsidiary.
In terms of performance, the G700 uses new winglets that help it to operate from weight-restricted, short-runway, and high-altitude airports.
It has a maximum speed of Mach 0.925 (690 mph, 1,110 km/h), a maximum range of 6,400 nm (7,364 mph, 11,853 km), and a top cruising altitude of 51,000 ft (15,545 m)...
- The Secrets of the United Arab Emirates Spy Bombardier Global ... ›
- Israel 'Modified' Their F-35 Stealth Fighters. The Results Speak for ... ›
- European Aviation Safety Agency Sets Strict Demands For Boeing ... ›
- Bad News, Travelers: Airline Fatalities are Up 900 Percent This Year ... ›
- Gulfstream Continues Progress Through Pandemic - FliegerFaust ›