NEWS: Bombardier Acquires Boeing Commercial Aircraft Division, Becomes Largest Commercial Aircraft Manufacturer in the World and more...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Bombardier Inc. to Acquire Boeing Commercial Aircraft Division, Becomes Largest Commercial Aircraft Manufacturer in the World, Acquires Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Production Rights, Sell 65 Super Hornet to Royal Canadian Air Force, Signs a 10 Years Unlimited Supply of Low Price Jet Fuel From Alberta for Bombardier customers (75% below prior 3 months average market price from the closing date of the transaction).
April 1, 2017 - Montreal
- Boeing Commercial Aircraft Division includes all the current Boeing Commercial assets, product lines, factories and engineering, services and business centers and Boeing Super Hornet F-18/E production rights for US$42B.
- Beijing Infrastructure Investment Co acquires 49% of Bombardier Transport for $US 5 billion
- COMAC of China invests US$5B into Bombardier inc. announces the cancellation of its C919 program with the announcement to contract Bombardier for a minimum 245 upcoming CS500 CSeries plus options for 550 more with no 'official' knowledge transfer.
- Government of Canada to Acquire 165 F-18/E Single-Seat Super Hornet from Bombardier replacing current CF-18 Hornet. Assembly of the new Super Hornets will be in Alberta hoping to hint the province into diversification from an oil production only economy.
- Government of Canada, Quebec, Alberta, with Quebec 'Caisse de dépôt et placements' and Ontario Teacher's Pension Funds to invest US$20B in Bombardier using a new C class shares at 10000 shares for one vote. Government of Canada also to offer Bombardier an additional US$150B loan, 50 years fixed 0.5% interest payable at a date the majority of Bombardier shareholders will have to decide.
- Bombardier become the largest commercial aircraft manufacturer in the world with its headquarter located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada where the population still have no idea of all the products we make and sell around the world.
- In an effort to further help Alberta, all new Bombardier Commercial aircraft delivery will include 10 years of 75% discounted Jet-fuel from Alberta.
- Global 7000 "easy move" new high-tech assembly lines to be relocated to Montreal Trudeau Airport newly rented hangar from Air Canada, all Q400 parts produce by Bombardier, including its assembly, will be moved to a country later to be announced.
The Major Transaction: Bombardier and Boeing today announced that they have signed an historic agreement for Bombardier's acquisition of Boeing's Commercial Aviation business for approximately US$42 billion. The closing of the transaction is conditional on usual conditions and regulatory approvals, and if those are obtained closing is expected to occur before during 2017
Bombardier now becomes the new leader and largest commercial aircraft manufacturer in the world. Bombardier has a total product offering by combining current smaller aircraft (QSeries, CRJSeries and CSeries) and core technologies with Boeing larger aircraft (737, 747, 767, 777 and 787 families of airplanes and derivatives), solid worldwide market networks and maintenance centers, a solid technology and production base for the evolution of all the combined acquired assets globally, expands its offering into military offering, including fighter aircraft Boeing Super Hornet production rights winning the contract from government of Canada for the Royal Canadian Air Force replacing its current old fleet of CF-18 with the 165 newer F18/E Super Hornet. New assembly lines will be built in Alberta for the assembly of the Super Hornet under the agreement made with Boeing Defense in collaboration with the existing St. Louis production plant. This will help Canada increase its military spending spending toward 2% of its GDP matching the USA effort to the world peace.
Upon conclusion of this transaction; Bombardier will be the prime contractor responsible of all Canadian Air Force purchased aircraft sold by Boeing Defense. Canada is also cancelling its recently announced order with Airbus Defence to acquire 16 new C-295 Search & Rescue airplane replacing its existing Buffalo and Hercules assigned to the task. Instead, Canada is financing Bombardier to modify its existing very capable Q400 to design and add a 'rear door' as requested by Department of National Defence of Canada. "The other country does it, why not finance our own industry to supply our own Military!", said Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan. "giving that contract to another country would be very stupid! A real Canadian government must act as such... Canada First!" he added.
"This is a great day for Bombardier, for its employees, all its suppliers, customers, shareholders and for the aviation in general. Combining Bombardier and Boeing Commercial Aircraft division is the most logical fit there is for our customers and our business adding 82,000 employees to its current workforce for a total of over 150,000 employees", said Alain Bellemare, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bombardier Inc. Alongside Mr. Bellemare to celebrate the signature, which opens a new chapter in the partnership between the two companies, was Pierre Beaudoin, Executive Chairman of the Board, Bombardier Inc. "At Bombardier, we're very proud of our roots in Québec where my grandfather, Joseph-Armand Bombardier, founded the company in 1937 and put it on the map by inventing the snowmobile", said Pierre Beaudoin. He added "Top management at Bombardier do not have any bonus attached to this deal."
"This is exactly what I envisioned by accomplishing amazing things between Canada and our great neighbor, the United States of America, thanks to President Trump. My government is proud to supporting this transaction showing great innovation and vision from the great people at Bombardier'", said Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, between two sessions of yoga and a pray at the new mosque located at the Parliament of Canada he had built for his and Mélanie Joly personal use (twitter: @melaniejoly) (Warning: her freedom of speech is limited, don't publicly say you are against Islamic Extremist or she will "block" your account! This is her showing her great Canadian Values. Watch this video interview showing her personal confusion with the subjet click here)
More details about this April Fools' Day: https://goo.gl/buFqCj
About Boeing Commercial Aircraft
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is committed to being the leader in commercial aviation by offering airplanes and services that deliver superior design, efficiency and value to our customers and a superior flying experience to their customers. Today, there are more than 10,000 Boeing commercial jetliners in service; airplanes that fly farther on less fuel, airplanes that reduce airport noise and emissions, airplanes that provide passenger-preferred comfort while delivering superior bottom-line performance to operators. Leadership for today and tomorrow. That's a better way to fly.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes, a business unit of The Boeing Company, is headquartered in Seattle, Washington and employs more than 83,000 people worldwide.
Bombardier is the world's largest manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation. Bombardier is headquartered in Montréal, Canada for the moment.
April Fools' Day!!!
More details here: https://goo.gl/buFqCj
Note to the editors: http://goo.gl/igCKWQ