New Cessna Model Completes Ground Engine Tests
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 18, 2020 - by Eric Brothers for aerospacemanufacturinganddesign.com
- Cessna Skycourier completes ground engine tests
Textron Aviation Inc. has successfully completed initial ground engine tests on the prototype Cessna SkyCourier utility twin-turboprop featuring Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-65SC engines. The ground engine tests verified the functionality of the fuel system and engines, as well as the interface with the avionics and electrical systems.
"The successful engine run tests are a pivotal step toward proving the maturity of the aircraft and its systems as we prepare for first flight," said Chris Hearne, senior vice president, Programs and Engineering. "We continue to meet each important milestone in our development schedule, and we look forward to having an outstanding aircraft for our customers."
The Cessna SkyCourier program continues to...
- Cessna's SkyCourier Makes Initial Ground Runs - Features two Pratt ... ›
- Video: A Cessna Skidded Down a Runway in Daytona Beach With ... ›
- This Cessna Aircraft Will Test an All-Electric Propulsion System ... ›
- Crosswind Landing - Dangerous Cessna Bahamas Landing - HD ... ›
- New: Cessna 310 Perfect Night Landing Orlando Executive KORL ... ›