Air Navigation Specialists Ratify Collective Agreement - NAV Canada
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 16, 2020 - by Unifor Press Release for skiesmag.com
Unifor Local 1016 members who work as Canadian air navigation specialists have voted 97 per cent in favour of ratifying a new four-year collective agreement with Nav Canada.
The highlights of the new agreement include:
- Three per cent wage increases on salaries and premiums, retroactive to July 1, 2019;
- End of career leave program trial;
- Improvements to contract language;
- Introduction of a women's forum;
- Improved personal and family-related responsibilities language;
- Introduction of new contract language on the following:
- Video: NAV CANADA First in the World to deploy Space-based ADS ... ›
- NAV CANADA - Reopening Of The Control Tower At MIRABEL ... ›
- Air Canada plane, fuel tanker truck collide at Pearson - 5 people ... ›
- Air Canada ordered to pay $21K to two francophones over language ... ›
- Boeing falsified records for 787 jet sold to Air Canada. It developed ... ›