Nolinor Aviation to Equip its Boeing 737-400 with the Lightest Seat in the World
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 22, 2020 - by airlinerwatch.com
MONTREAL, CANADA - Canada's Montreal-based charter airline Nolinor Aviation is fitting a Boeing 737-400 with the lightest aircraft seat in the world. Made by the French seat maker Expliseat, the TiSeat E2 is 40 percent lighter than any other seat in the market.
The seat selected by Nolinor is the latest TiSeat E2 made by Expliseat. TiSeat E2 offers optimal transport efficiency by reducing the total weight of Nolinor's aircraft by 1.1 tons while keeping exceptionally comfortable seats with no comprise.
The seat is equipped with...
- Virgin Australia Boeing 737 Flight VA346 Diverts After Part Of Wing ... ›
- Video: Problems with Boeing 737 next generation with structural ... ›
- Who developed the Boeing 737 MAX's flawed software? Low-paid ... ›
- Debris Found in Fuel Tanks of 70% of Inspected Boeing 737 MAX Jets ›
- Is There Interest In A Larger Airbus A220-500? - FliegerFaust ›
- Almost 600 To Be Laid Off As Kent Aerospace Supplier Shuts Plant - FliegerFaust ›