OOPS: Delta's Airbus A220 Runs Late In Double Digits All Day
What is happening with their A220s? - Delta's A220 runs late in double digits all day.
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 24, 2020 - by Addison Schonland for airinsights.com
With the December On-Time data available we have been digging into the 2019 data.
Something popped that warrants sharing. Slicing Delta out of the data for single-aisles we noticed something that stands out
What is happening with their A220s?
The Y-axis is the arrival block hour and across the top is aircraft type. The data is arrival delay minutes. The greener a column, the better.
Generally, Delta is significantly more in the “green” than its competitors. Delta’s A220 runs late in double digits all day.
Here is an example of how poor a schedule performance can get. This one is for Frontier Airlines. As a matter of interest, we estimate each operational minute for...
See and read more https://airinsight.com/deltas-a220s-schedule-struggle/
- "already seeing cracks in the spars of our a220 fleet, which are less ... ›
- What's going wrong at Airbus? Corruption, internal turmoil and ... ›
- Delta Airbus A220 Corrosion Before Delivery - FliegerFaust ›
- FAA: Corrosion in Airbus A220 and Embraer E2 Pratt & Whitney ... ›
- U.S. Orders More Airbus A220 Inspections After Pratt & Whitney ... ›
- Tariff threats, China certification issues slow Airbus A220 sales ... ›
- A220 Production Problem at Airbus Mobile, Alabama - FliegerFaust ›