A220 Plane Crash Lands at Puslinch Horse Farm
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 23, 2020 - by GuelphToday Staff for guelphtoday.com
There are few details available after a plane appeared to have crash landed at a Puslinch horse farm on Monday morning.
The Guelph Fire Department tweeted a mutual aid call for a plane crash in Puslinch around 11:30 a.m.
A small single-engine plane looked like it had a rough landing on the large grassy infield of the harness training oval at the Durand Farm, located on the Flamborough-Puslinch Townline about 10 minutes south of Guelph, east of Highway 6.
According to Transport Canada, the plane is an Aeropro A220...
- Plane Crash In Georgia Kills Family Of 5 Traveling To A Funeral ... ›
- 6 Die in Plane Crash in Bolivia - 4 Spanish Passengers - Beechcraft ... ›
- Four Injured After Plane Crash In Fire Lake Area - FliegerFaust ›
- Spatial Disorientation Found As Cause of Fatal Plane Crash ... ›
- Pilot Injured After Kit Plane Crashes At Upland Airport - VIDEO - FliegerFaust ›
- Bystanders Pull 2 People From Fiery Plane Crash In Northern Utah; 1 Dies - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: SubSonex Homebuilt Personal Jet - Saw How It Flies? - FliegerFaust ›
- United Nations Antonov An-72 Crashes In Mali - FliegerFaust ›
- A Flight That Crashed in Japan 35 Years Ago Mysteriously 'Appeared' on a Flight Tracking Website... - FliegerFaust ›
- North Sea US Jet Crash Caused By 'Pilot Error'... - FliegerFaust ›
- Mechanical Problems Found With Plane That Crashed In Alaska... Investigation - FliegerFaust ›