Bystanders Pull 2 People From Fiery Plane Crash In Northern Utah; 1 Dies
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
CENTERVILLE — Two bystanders are being credited with pulling two people out of a burning plane that crashed near Centerville on Thursday.
Authorities confirmed the plane's owner, 72-year-old Andre Kostrzewa of Salt Lake City, was pronounced dead at the hospital. A 47-year-old male passenger is in critical condition.
Sometime before 1 p.m., the small plane crashed west of the Legacy Parkway in a field near Tippetts Lane, according to Centerville police.
Drivers on the parkway saw the craft come down, and two people rushed from their cars to rescue the pilot and passenger trapped inside the burning wreckage...
- A220 Plane Crash Lands at Puslinch Horse Farm - FliegerFaust ›
- Plane Crash In Georgia Kills Family Of 5 Traveling To A Funeral ... ›
- Plane crash lands in California's Mojave desert - They Video Their ... ›
- Plane Crash : A Baby and 2 Adults Killed When a Small Plane Crashes In Backyard - FliegerFaust ›
- Plane Crash Near Owen Sound-Area Airport - FliegerFaust ›
- Plane Crash - Rockwell 500S Shrike Commander, N900DT: Pembroke Park, Broward County, Florida - FliegerFaust ›