United Nations Antonov An-72 Crashes In Mali
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
A United Nations Antonov An-72 has crashed on arrival in Mali. Initial reports suggest that there were only a few injuries and no fatalities. It is unclear exactly what caused the incident, but it appears that the plane landed during or after a rainstorm.
continue reading below...
#Mali #Transport #Minusma
Atterrissage forcé d'un avion de la MINUSMA a l'aéroport de Gao. l'avion rate la piste d'atterrissage.
Bilan provisoire:11 blessés légers pic.twitter.com/r8MqjpD9QS
— JournalduMali (@JourDuMali) August 3, 2020
Reports from Maliweb.net indicate that the aircraft was involved in a runway excursion after landing.
The report also stated that an official from...
- Did You Missed This: PLANE CRASH - Aircraft Plummets After Take ... ›
- A220 Plane Crash Lands at Puslinch Horse Farm - FliegerFaust ›
- Plane Crash : A Baby and 2 Adults Killed When a Small Plane ... ›
- Video: Airlines' Protocol for After a Plane Crash - FliegerFaust ›
- Plane Crash In Georgia Kills Family Of 5 Traveling To A Funeral ... ›