Plane Crash Near Owen Sound-Area Airport
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 9, 2020 - by Denis Langlois for lfpress.com
Two people received only minor injuries after their small recreational airplane crashed Friday afternoon in a gravel pit near the Port Elgin airport.
The single-engine plane came to a rest on its roof at the gravel pit, which is across Highway 21 from the airport in the Bruce County town of about 8,000, west of Owen Sound.
"The two occupants...
- Did You Missed This: PLANE CRASH - Aircraft Plummets After Take ... ›
- Bystanders Pull 2 People From Fiery Plane Crash In Northern Utah ... ›
- Video: Airlines' Protocol for After a Plane Crash - FliegerFaust ›
- Plane Crash In Georgia Kills Family Of 5 Traveling To A Funeral ... ›
- Plane Crash : A Baby and 2 Adults Killed When a Small Plane ... ›