Plane Crash - Rockwell 500S Shrike Commander, N900DT: Pembroke Park, Broward County, Florida
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 29, 2020 - by www.kathrynsreport.com
PEMBROKE PARK, Florida – Two people were killed Friday morning (August 28, 2020) when a small plane struck a storage building and crashed to the ground in a Broward County industrial area.
One of the victims was Joaquin Ricalde Magaña, his family confirmed to Local 10 News.
(see video of the crashed aircraft below)
BREAKING: Small plane crashes in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Video courtesy WSVN. How to share with just friends.
Posted by Facebook on Friday, December 5, 2014
The Rockwell 500S Shrike Commander with Magaña and one other person on board had taken off in Pompano Beach and was heading to Opa-locka, police say. It was only in the air for nine minutes before it crashed around 9 a.m. at 1781 S. Park Road in Pembroke Park.
The force of the collision into the building's fifth floor was so great that the engine separated from the plane....
- Video: Airlines' Protocol for After a Plane Crash - FliegerFaust ›
- Pilot Injured After Kit Plane Crashes At Upland Airport - VIDEO ... ›
- Passenger pulled back on controls during takeoff before ... ›
- Bystanders Pull 2 People From Fiery Plane Crash In Northern Utah ... ›
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing Next To Major Toronto-Area Highway - FliegerFaust ›