Listen To Intense Air Traffic Control Audio Of KC-130J's Collision With An F-35B
The recording is chilling, but it also provides new details about the terrifying incident.
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
In the early evening on September 29th, 2020, The War Zone was among the first to report on the collision between a USMC KC-130J Hercules tanker-transport and an F-35B Lightning II fighter from the same service in a military operating area (MOA) adjacent to the Salton Sea in Southern California.
The Marines confirmed that the F-35B pilot safely ejected and the KC-130J made an emergency landing and everyone on board survived.
Now, thanks to recorded air traffic control audio, we can hear exactly what communications were like before and after the collision occurred, as well as learn a number of new details about the mishap.
The audio was posted by JetScan1 over at LiveATC.net, you can listen to it...
- Marine F-35B Crashes After Collision With KC-130 Over California ... ›
- Did You Missed This: PLANE CRASH - Aircraft Plummets After Take ... ›
- Instrument Failure, King Air Pilot Error Caused Fatal Plane Crash ... ›
- Plane Crash In Georgia Kills Family Of 5 Traveling To A Funeral ... ›
- The Air Force's Secret New Fighter Jet Could Pack This Highly Classified Tech - FliegerFaust ›