Antonov AN-124 Suffered Uncontained Engine Failure In Flight - Made Emergency Landing
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 13, 2020 - by News In Flight for newsinflight.com
Antonov AN-124 suffered uncontained engine failure and runway excursion on landing at Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport in Siberia.
A Volga-Dnepr AN-124 on flight 4066 from Seoul-Incheon Airport in South Korea to Vienna-Schwechat Airport in Austria with an en route stop at Novosibirsk-Tolmachevo Airport in Russia.
After an overnight positioning stop in Novosibirsk Airport, the aircraft took off for Vienna around mid day on 13th Nov.
As the aircraft was ascending shortly after takeoff, around 1800 feet, all contact with the aircraft was lost, with both transponder and radio communications failed.
(see video below and continue reading lower)
✅Volga-Dnepr🛩 An-124 Overruns Runway | Emergency Landing At Novosibirsk Airport, Russia | #aviation www.youtube.com
The aircraft suffered uncontained number 2 engine failure and...
- Antonov resumes the production of An-124 Ruslan without Russia ... ›
- NTSB: Stall Contributed to Fatal 2018 Plane Crash in Orange County ›
- Instrument Failure, King Air Pilot Error Caused Fatal Plane Crash ... ›
- Did You Missed This: PLANE CRASH - Aircraft Plummets After Take ... ›
- Volga-Dnepr (VI) Grounding Its Fleet Of Antonov AN-124 Aircraft Indefinitely - FliegerFaust ›