Pratt & Whitney Canada FINED For Exporting Military Software To China!
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
September 14, 2020 - by The Canadian Press for cbc.ca
(Do you remember this...)
Pratt & Whitney Canada Corp. is among three United Technologies companies that will pay a combined $75 million US for illegally exporting military software to China.
The Quebec-based subsidiary has pleaded guilty to three counts of violating the U.S. Arms Export Control Act and making false statements in connection with the export of software used in the development of China's first modern military attack helicopter.
The U.S. government says...
- Pratt & Whitney Forbidden To Deliver First PW150C Engine To ... ›
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Boeing 747SP (B74S) landing in Montreal ... ›
- Gearbox Replacement Order Broadened To Non-ETOPS ... ›
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Delivers First PW127G Engines Destined ... ›
- Donald Trump’s Mooted China Sanctions To Throw Spanner In The Works Of C919 Passenger Jet Plans... - FliegerFaust ›