Video Interview: Longview Aviation subsidiary buys Q400 program from Bombardier for $300M
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Bombardier has announced that it is selling its Q series aircraft program and the De Havilland trademark to a subsidary of Longview Aviation for close to $300 million. David Curtis, chairman at Longview Aviation, joins BNN Bloomberg to discuss the deal.
- Video: Captain Marina PERFECT Dash 8 Q400 Landing!!! airBaltic ... ›
- Why the ATR-72 sells better than the Q400 - FliegerFaust ›
- Breaking News: Viking Air to Acquire Dash 8-Q400 Program From ... ›
- Longview Aviation Revenue Set To Take Off with Bombardier Q400 ... ›
- Antonov To Resume Production Of An-74 “Cheburashka” Cargo Plane? - FliegerFaust ›