How British spies smuggled secrets about Putin's new TU-160 supersonic bomber out of country in pilots' box of loose leaf tea
The defence secrets detailed Russia's multi-million pound upgrade for their supersonic TU-160 bombers, otherwise known as Blackjacks
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 27, 2019 - By Jack Newman For Mailonline on dailymail.co.uk
- The audacious plot was hatched to steal secrets about multi-million pound upgrades to Russia's supersonic TU-160 Blackjack bombers
- A source within Russia planted the plans at the bottom of a box of loose tea
- It was carried unwittingly by Russian pilots to Venezuela where an agent picked up the discarded box
- The information has helped Western forces identify vulnerabilities in the planes
The plans were hatched by MI6 working with the CIA and Mossad, the national intelligence agency of Israel, who wanted information on upgrades to the supersonic bombers.
It involved an unwitting Russian crew drinking tea during a flight from Russia to Caracas with the secrets stashed at the bottom of the packet by a Western source in the country.
It happened when Putin was sending two Blackjacks to Venezuela in a show of support to President Nicolas Maduro in December, 2018...
- Video of those TU-160 carrying spy secrets when landing in Venezuela https://www.fliegerfaust.com/tu-160-video--2623248800.html