Sources: Mitsubishi Won't Deliver SpaceJet in 2020 - Electronics Issues...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 24, 2020 - by www3.nhk.or.jp
The company behind Japan's first domestically developed passenger jet has yet again decided to delay delivery of its plane. NHK has learned Mitsubishi Aircraft doesn't expect to get the jet to customers until next year or later.
The company was conducting flight tests in the US to obtain safety certification, aiming for delivery around the middle of this year.
But sources say there were...
- Mitsubishi Ends 2019 With ~500 Commitments For SpaceJet ... ›
- Mitsubishi Aircraft mining Wichita for Aviation Talent - FliegerFaust ›
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries rethinking Spacejet delivery schedule ... ›
- Will Mitsubishi ever be able to recoup a huge investment it made in ... ›
- CRJ To Disappear in 2020 - Mirabel & Belfast Jobs At Rick ... ›