Warren Buffett Dumps Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines As Coronavirus Pandemic Slams Industry
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 4, 2020 - by Bill Peters for investors.com
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRKB) has sold off millions of shares of Delta Air Lines (DAL) and Southwest Airlines (LUV) over the past few days, regulatory filings showed on Friday. That sent Delta stock, Southwest stock and other airline stocks lower after hours.
Warren Buffett's Round Trip On Airline Stocks
The backing away from airline stocks marks something of a reversal for Warren Buffett, CEO and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway. The oracular investor bought more Delta stock several weeks ago.
Buffett told Yahoo Finance less than a month ago that "I won't be selling airline stocks."
Warren Buffett for decades had a negative view of airline stocks. But he began to build up stakes in 2016....
- Bombardier Downgraded: Rating Agencies Concerned - FliegerFaust ›
- Surrounded By Global Bad News, Mitsubishi Launches New ... ›
- Bombardier Turnaround Is Veering Off The Rails - FliegerFaust ›
- Delta Grounds Entire B-777 Fleet! - FliegerFaust ›
- Delta Air Lines Expects Jet Retirement Charges Of Up To US$2.5 Billion In Third-Quarter - FliegerFaust ›