Global 7500 To Make Touchdown at PDK for Super Bowl - Bombardier
"This year, Bombardier jets will be on display at more locations than ever before,"
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 28, 2019 - by by Chad Trautvetter for AINonline
With business aircraft operators descending on Atlanta-area airports this weekend for the 53rd Super Bowl, Bombardier Business Aircraft is using the event to kick off a world tour of its flagship Global 7500.
The newly certified, 7,700-nm twinjet will be on display this weekend at Signature Flight Support's Atlanta DeKalb Peachtree Airport (PDK) facility, where the Canadian aircraft manufacturer will also have a support team on standby for any operational or maintenance needs of customers flying in for the big game.
"This year, Bombardier jets will be on display at more locations than ever before," said Bombardier Business Aircraft...
- Bombardier Going Private? Name of First Global 7500 Client and ... ›
- Hey Davos - The Global 7500, originally known as the Global 7000 ... ›
- The Global 7000 is Renamed Global 7500 ›
- Video: Global 7500 Aircraft Entry-Into-Service Celebration ... ›
- Bombardier Planning to Deliver 4 Global 7500 Aircraft per Month in ... ›