A SWISS A330-300 was forced to return due to broken toilets
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
December 30, 2019 - by airlinerwatch.com
Zurich, Switzerland - A Miami bound Swiss International Air Lines flight had to return to the departure airport in Zurich when the crew noticed the all toilets in the aircraft were broken.
On December 20, a SWISS International Airlines flight from Zurich to Miami was forced to return after three hours from the departure due to the broken toilets.
The aircraft was...
- Video: None Stop CSeries First Flight from the Inside - FliegerFaust ›
- Airbus A220 : French BEA calls for witnesses after parts of SWISS ... ›
- One More - One SWISS A220 Did a Single Engine Landing in Paris ... ›
- Swiss Airbus A220 Suffers Bird Ingestion In Madrid, Makes Safe ... ›
- BREAKING Swiss Air grounds its A220 fleet following new engine ... ›