Transport Futures Intercity Rail Conference - Canada
High Speed Rail Canada
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Can Ontario's intercity bus and rail services compete with car and air travel? Find out at the Transport Futures Intercity Travel Conference where international and local experts will discuss challenges and opportunities from several perspectives: history and culture; planning and infrastructure; technology and interoperability; customer service and demand; modal competition and safety; finance and funding; risk and delivery; governance and politics.
Together we'll explore how multiple services can coexist efficiently, fulfil different functions, build a cohesive transportation network and make effective use of limited tax dollars.
With provincial and municipal elections taking place in 2018, the time to discuss intercity travel is now!
Our confirmed speakers include: ·
- Michael Schabas, Partner, First Class Partnerships UK
- Hon. David Collenette, Ontario Advisor for High Speed Rail and former Federal Transport Minister
- Corina Moore, President and CEO, Ontario Northland Transportation Commission
- Doug Switzer, President and CEO, Ontario Motor Coach Association and Motor Coach Canada
- Carsten Puls, President, Deutsche Bahn Engineering and Consulting USA
- Peter Crockett, Chief Administrative Officer, Oxford County
- Derrick Toigo, Executive Vice-President, Civil - Roads and Transit, Infrastructure Ontario
- Paul Nimigon, Vice President – Rail, WSP
- Paul Langan, Founder, High Speed Rail Canada
- Murtaza Haider, Associate Professor, Ryerson University · ... others to be announced soon!
As a High Speed Rail Canada supporter, you are eligible for a 10% discount – use code (DC) HSRC8 when registering. Seating is limited and early bird rates are in effect until October 23. For details, please visit www.transportfutures.ca/intercity or email firstname.lastname@example.org. By High Speed Rail Canada Paul Langan at September 29, 2017Location: Toronto Ontario, Canada Toronto, ON, Canada
Details here www.transportfutures.ca/intercity
- High-speed rail in Canada - Wikipedia ›
- High-speed rail in Ontario, finally? Not so fast - Canada - CBC News ›
- High-speed rail between Toronto and London by 2025, premier says ... ›
- High-Speed Rail Is One of Canada's Biggest Failures - VICE ›
- Canada Infrastructure Bank could fund high-speed rail in Alberta ... ›