Delta Hits a Home Run with Airbus A220 Passenger Experience
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 10, 2019 - by Jason Rabinowitz for runwaygirlnetwork.com
Few airlines in the world take product consistency as seriously as Delta.
When it inducted the Airbus A220 into its operations, the carrier went to great lengths to ensure this small but extremely capable mainline aircraft is as similar to its legacy Airbus and Boeing narrowbody fleets as possible. In almost all regards, it met or exceeded its own standards.
Most Main Cabin seats maintain an exceptionally comfortable 18.6-inch width, the widest in Delta's domestic fleet.
With its large windows and generously wide seats, the A220 is a very comfortable ride in nearly any seat.
- Things You Don't Know About The First Delta A220 / CSeries ... ›
- Delta Airlines: Debut of its A220-100 Aircraft on February 7, 2019 ... ›
- FIRST FLIGHT! - DELTA FIRST AIRBUS A220 (CSeries) - First Flight ... ›
- *Delivery Flight!!!* Delta's FIRST Airbus A220-100 (CS100 ... ›
- Delta Air Lines Expects Jet Retirement Charges Of Up To US$2.5 Billion In Third-Quarter - FliegerFaust ›