Air Canada Kicked Montreal Mom and Daughter off Plane, Not Told They're Banned From Airline Until It Was Too Late!
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 16, 2019 - by Sophia Harris for cbc.ca
A Quebec woman wound up spending nearly $8,000 in airline tickets to fly herself and her daughter home after Air Canada kicked them off a plane and then didn't immediately inform them that they were banned from future Air Canada flights.
Air Canada says the two were ordered to leave their flight, departing Bucharest for Montreal on July 31, due to disruptive behaviour.
Ana Constantin and her daughter, Lisa Maria Paun, deny the allegation, and say that being ousted from the plane was only the beginning of their ordeal.
Because they didn't know at the time about their ban, they booked the next available flight home — the second leg of which was again with Air Canada.
When they arrived at their stopover in Frankfurt, much to their surprise, Air Canada wouldn't let the two board their connecting flight back to Canada, leaving them stranded at the airport...
- Air Canada plane was 'a few feet' from 'worst crash in aviation history,' ›
- 2017-07-07 Air Canada A320 lined-up on taxiway on approach to ... ›
- Passport-Free Travel Between Canada and the Netherlands ... ›
- President Trump Just Signed a Law That Radically Changes Life for ... ›
- Disney is launching its own airline – with cabin crew in costume ... ›