British Airways is testing VR entertainment on select first class flights
The catalog features 2D, 3D, and 360-degree content
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 14, 2019 - by Natt Garun for theverge.com
- The catalog features 2D, 3D, and 360-degree content
British Airways is hoping that VR entertainment might help some of its passengers distract themselves long enough on a flight to forget they're zooming several hundred miles per hour at tens of thousands of feet above the ground.
In a new pilot program, the UK airline announced that it will offer VR headsets from SkyLights for select first class flights between London's Heathrow and New York's JFK airports.
The programming includes 2D, 3D, and 360-degree format movies, documentaries, and TV shows as well as guided meditations to help calm the nerves of those who are afraid of flying...
- Video: Did You Know? - Swarms of Cell Phones in SPACE ... ›
- WARNING: F-35 Jets: Chinese-Owned Company Making Parts for ... ›
- Lockheed Martin F-35 Program 'Plagued' By Troubles - U.S. Senator ... ›
- Trump's new Pentagon Chief Reportedly Hates the F-35 — Here's ... ›
- Japan lost an F-35 in the Pacific, and the US is in trouble if Russia or ... ›
- President Trump Just Signed a Law That Radically Changes Life for ... ›