ANA Boeing 787 Dual Engine Shutdown Upon Landing!
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 20, 2019 - by AARON HILSZ-LOTHIANJ for Boarding Area
Flight NH985 from Tokyo Haneda to Osaka Itami with 118 members onboard was rolling down the runway after touching down as per usual when the pilots noticed both Rolls-Royce Trent 1000 engines had shutdown upon activating the thrust reversers.
After the disembarkation of passengers, crew and all their associated belongings, the aircraft was inspected by engineers to find absolutely nothing wrong with the engines, leading them to believe a computer or software glitch caused the problem...
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- With The First A380 On The Scrapheap After Just 11 Years Airbus ... ›
- Lion Air JT610 Pilots Struggled Against Boeing's 737 MAX Flight ... ›
- The existence of the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing Finds More 787 Quality Defects, Broadens Inspections - FliegerFaust ›