Boeing 737 Max 8 Planes Grounded After Ethiopian Crash
March 13, 2019 - by By Meg Wagner, Brian Ries, Veronica Rocha and Ben Westcott for CNN.com
President Trump, speaking Wednesday afternoon at the White House, announced that the US would be issuing an "emergency order to ground all 737 Max 8 and the 737 Max 9, and planes associated with that line."...
- U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren't told about new automatic systems ... ›
- The Boeing 737 Max is Now The Deadliest Mainstream Jetliner ... ›
- Video: UFO Buzzes Japan Airline Crew - CIA Told FAA To Shut Up ... ›
- President Trump Just Signed a Law That Radically Changes Life for ... ›
- FAA Faces Stunning Rebuff as World Races Ahead to Ground 737 ... ›