Was Donald Trump Right? Boeing 737 MAX Customer Wants Brand Dropped
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 20, 2020 - by Tom Boon for simpleflying.com
Air Lease, a large customer of the Boeing 737 MAX, wants the American manufacturer to scrap the aircraft's branding. The news comes as other airlines have been spotted taking similar action.
If you stood in a shopping mall and asked a range of people to name an aircraft, the Boeing 737 MAX would probably come up a fair few times.
The aircraft has become fairly well known following a string of news reports surrounding two crashes and the grounding of the type. As a result, some customers of the MAX are looking to drop the MAX branding, something which even US President Trump suggested.
Rename the MAX
A month after he ordered that the Boeing 737 MAX be grounded, United States President Donald Trump came up with a solution...
- Airbus Is As American As Apple Pie, President Trump - FliegerFaust ›
- President Trump Just Signed a Law That Radically Changes Life for ... ›
- SPACEFORCE! : He Knows Something... UFO? Aliens? President ... ›
- Trump is Soft On Iran - Trump's Parting Gift: An Iran with Nuclear ... ›
- Donald Trump’s Mooted China Sanctions To Throw Spanner In The Works Of C919 Passenger Jet Plans... - FliegerFaust ›