Spain To Buy More Eurofighter Typhoons To Replace Aging F/A-18 Hornet Fighter Jets
After Germany, now Spain is planning to increase its Eurofighter fleet
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
October 21, 2020 - by Thomas Newdick for www.thedrive.com
Spain is the latest European country to move to buy more Eurofighter Typhoon multirole fighter jets to bolster its air force. The manufacturer announced today that it is now in negotiations with the Spanish government for the replacement of 20 Spanish Air Force EF-18 Hornets under what is called Project Halcón, or Project Hawk.
The company says it has submitted its offer to the Spanish government and is now in talks "to mature the proposal." It expects to sign a contract for the 20 new Typhoons in 2021.
Fliegerfaust Note: Too bad Justin Trudeau government did everything so Airbus could not compete in the replacement of the old Canadian CF-18 aircraft: https://www.fliegerfaust.com/airbus-news-typhoon-a...
Canada Is Having Trouble Resisting America's F-35 Stealth Fighter - Process is Rigged?
- Production started for the Eurofighter Typhoon for the State of Kuwait ... ›
- Airbus Proposes Eurofighter Typhoon - To Secure Germany's ... ›
- Qatar and Kuwait Eurofighter Typhoon Fighter Aircraft Sales—More ... ›
- “RAF Quick Reaction Alert Typhoon fighters are now armed with the ... ›
- Airbus Signs Contract for 38 Eurofighters With Germany - FliegerFaust ›