Navy's Advanced Aerospace Tech Boss Claims Key 'UFO' Patent Is Operable
Operability/operativemeans that the invention actually works...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 3, 2019 - by BRETT TINGLEY for thedrive.com
- Operability/operative means that the invention actually works
Last month, The War Zone reported on a series of strange patent applications the U.S. Navy has filed over the last few years and questioned what their connections may be with the ongoing saga of Navy personnel reporting incidents involving unidentified objects in or near U.S. airspace.
We have several active Freedom of Information Act requests with the Department of Navy to pursue more information related to the research that led to these patents.
As those are being processed, we've continued to dig through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) Public Patent Application Information Retrieval database to get as much context for these patents as possible.
In his presentation at the 2019 AIAA SciTech Forum, Pais claims that this device could even serve as an optimal asteroid deflector to save the world from 99942 Apophis, a 370-meter diameter near-Earth asteroid which has been predicted to come dangerously close to our planet in 2029 and 2036...
- SPACEFORCE! : He Knows Something... UFO? Aliens? President ... ›
- UFO researcher Stanton Friedman dies at Toronto-Pearson airport ... ›
- Former US defense official: We know UFOs are real - here's why ... ›
- Video: UFO Buzzes Japan Airline Crew - CIA Told FAA To Shut Up ... ›
- BOB LAZAR : ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS : RARE Q&A ... ›