Top-secret UFO files could cause "grave damage" to U.S. national security if released, Navy says
The military has confirmed they know more than they're letting on...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 14, 2020 - by Brandon Specktor for cbsnews.com
In November 2004, several U.S. Navy pilots stationed aboard the USS Nimitz encountered a Tic-Tac-shaped UFO darting and dashing over the Pacific Ocean in apparent defiance of the laws of physics.
Navy officials dubbed the strange craft an "unidentified aerial phenomenon," but they have remained mum on what, exactly, that phenomenon could've been. Now, unsurprisingly to anyone who's ever considered making a hat out of tinfoil, the military has confirmed they know more than they're letting on.
In response to a recent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, a spokesperson from the Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) confirmed that the agency possesses several top-secret documents and at least one classified video pertaining to the 2004 UFO encounter, Vice reported.
According to the ONI spokesperson, these documents were either labeled "SECRET" or "TOP SECRET" by the agencies that provided them, and that sharing the information with the public "would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."
These original recordings were promptly collected and erased by "unknown individuals" who arrived on the ship by helicopter shortly after the incident, one officer said.
Luis Elizondo, a former Pentagon staffer who helped make the Navy video public, told Vice that "people should not be surprised by the revelation that other videos exist and at greater length."...
- The Navy acknowledges UFO — so why aren't they on Washington's ... ›
- SPACEFORCE! : He Knows Something... UFO? Aliens? President ... ›
- Video: UFO Buzzes Japan Airline Crew - CIA Told FAA To Shut Up ... ›
- Declassified: Pentagon Officially Releases 3 UFO VIDEOS To ‘Clear Misconceptions’ - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: 21 Injured In Fire Aboard Ship At Naval Base San Diego - FliegerFaust ›
- Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP = UFO) — What Are The Facts, And Are They A Threat? - FliegerFaust ›
- Interesting: Army-TTSA Partnership Could Render Vehicles Invisible... - FliegerFaust ›
- "humans have made contact with aliens..." Haim Eshed, Former Israel’s Defense Ministry - FliegerFaust ›
- Alaska Airlines Tightens Security On Flights Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration - FliegerFaust ›