UAP (UFO) TASK FORCE TO PROVIDE REPORT TO SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
On December 28th, President Donald Trump signed into law an omnibus spending bill allocating $1.4 trillion in federal funding for the 2021 fiscal year.
Covering everything from pandemic-relief provisions to defense spending, the massive bill also contains the FY 2021 Intelligence Authorization Act, which codifies U.S. covert and clandestine operations and defines requirements for reporting to Congress.
Since it was first presented by the Senate Select Intelligence Committee in June, this year's Intelligence Authorization Act has been of unusual interest thanks to an included provision titled "Advanced Aerial Threats."
In this inclusion, the committee offered intriguing support for the "efforts of the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force at the Office of Naval Intelligence" and requested the production of an unclassified report detailing the analysis of UFOs, or as The Pentagon now terms them, Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) or "Anomalous Aerial Vehicles."...
- FAA Chief - Japan Airline Fligh JAL1628 - UFO Encounter ›
- Navy Flight Engineer's Report of Alien Presence in Antarctica ... ›
- Former US defense official: We know UFOs are real - here's why ... ›
- Former US Navy Pilot Explain Encounter With UFO + Recorded Videos ›
- The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program - Black Money - FliegerFaust ›
- Leaked Documents Show Pentagon Was Studying UFO-Related ... ›
- News: Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid Confirms Federal ... ›