MH370 investigators discover 'mystery load weighing 200lb' was added to the cargo flight list AFTER take-off
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 16, 2019 - by DIANNE APEN-SADLER for dailymail.co.uk
- Ghyslain Wattrelos lost his wife and two teen children on Malaysia Airlines flight
- He claims new report by French investigators uncovered 'mysterious 89kg load'
- One theory behind MH370's disappearance is that a stowaway hijacked plane
- Airline have not released full cargo manifest of doomed flight on March 8, 2014
- Last year, victims' families called on government to release more cargo details
French investigators looking into MH370's disappearance in 2014 have discovered a 'mysterious load of 200lb' added to the flight list after take-off, it has been claimed.
Ghyslain Wattrelos, who lost his wife and two teenage children on the MalaysiaAirlines flight, said the cargo was revealed in a new report on the passengers and baggage.
He told Le Parisien: 'It was also learned that a mysterious load of 89kg had been added to the flight list after take-off.
'A container was also overloaded, without anyone knowing why. The expert draws no conclusion.
'It may be incompetence or manipulation. Everything is possible. This will be part of the questions for Malaysians.'
The mystery load could add further evidence to the theory that a stowaway hijacked the plane...
- Flight MH370 Disappearance - Malaysian Police Know More Than ... ›
- The existence of the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot - FliegerFaust ›
- Hundreds Of U.S. Flights Canceled As GPS-Based Aircraft ... ›