With a mission to promote awareness and early adoption of hybrid and electric aircraft, the Eco-Aviation Foundation officially launched on Friday
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 17, 2019 - by by Curt Epstein for ainonline.com
With a mission to promote awareness and early adoption of hybrid and electric aircraft, along with the development of infrastructure at airports to support them, the Eco-Aviation Foundation International, a 501 C3 non-profit organization, officially launched on Friday with a reception at the Museum of Flying at California's Santa Monica Airport (SMO).
As dozens of companies are currently working on such aircraft...
- Battery-Based Aircraft: Near Impossibility, Hybrids are Difficult ... ›
- Airbus and SAS Study Hybrid/Electric Flying - FliegerFaust ›
- This Cessna Aircraft Will Test an All-Electric Propulsion System ... ›
- Rolls-Royce Guns for Electric Airplane Speed Record - Meet the ... ›
- Electric aircraft builder announces new engine option - FliegerFaust ›
- Rolls-Royce Buys Siemens' Electric Aircraft Business - FliegerFaust ›