Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 21, 2020 - by reuters for financialpost.com
Boeing plans to carry out the first test flight of its delayed 777X airplane later this week, said two people familiar with the matter on Tuesday.
A source close to one of the wide-body jet's nine firm customers said the flight would take place on Thursday or Friday at Boeing's commercial base outside Seattle, depending on weather.
Another person familiar with the program said the flight would happen late this week...
- Video: First Boeing 777X Final Body Join - First Flight in 2019 ... ›
- Boeing's 777X analyzed - FliegerFaust ›
- New Boeing 777X engine wins Guinness World Record - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing 777X's Fuselage Split Dramatically During September Stress ... ›
- Door Blows Out During Ground Test on Boeing 777X Jet - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing 777X in 'full body workout' (Video) - FliegerFaust ›