AIRBUS DONATES 40,000 FACE MASKS TO MOBILE AND BALDWIN COUNTIES
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 3, 2020 - by bamanewsnow.com
Airbus has donated 40,000 face masks to Mobile and Baldwin counties to aid and protect city and health care professionals in their fight against the COVID-19 virus.
Twenty-thousand masks each have been donated to the Mobile Fire & Rescue Department in Mobile County, and the Emergency Management Agency in Baldwin County, who will distribute the masks in coordination with the Alabama Department of Public Health.
The employees at the Airbus U.S. Manufacturing Facility use this type of mask during some production activities. The donated masks are part of a shipment sourced by the company and received this week.
"Airbus is proud to answer the call to helpthe heroes in our community through the donation of masks tothose on the front lines fighting the COVID-19 virus," said Daryl Taylor, Vice President & General Manager of the Airbus U.S. Manufacturing Facility.
"The Airbus team members in Mobile are grateful for our first responders and local healthcare professionals — and we are grateful we are able to contribute to their important work here on the Gulf Coast."...
- Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with ... ›
- Boeing CEO Sees Lasting Impact Of Coronavirus Pandemic On ... ›
- COVID-19 - Good News From China As Airbus Expands Virus ... ›
- Air Canada Flight attendant is Maui's first case of COVID-19 ... ›
- A Look Inside The 747 That Evacuated Americans From Wuhan ... ›