May 17, 2019 - by VILIYANA FILIPOVA for http://www.wingsherald.com
The European aircraft manufacturer Airbus warned that any further escalation of trade conflicts would harm the industry all over the world. The statement was made by the CEO of the company Guillaume Faury.
The US threatens to impose customs duties on a number of EU goods amid a transatlantic dispute in which both sides claim unfair state support for both Airbus and Boeing...
- Boeing, Insurance Firm Stole Trade Secrets, Launched The Export ... ›
- US says it has detained alleged Chinese spy for trying to steal trade ... ›
- Boeing Says China Will Buy 7,690 New Planes. But Then There's ... ›
- US CSeries Tariffs break plurilateral 32 nation WTO agreement that ... ›
- EU lists goods, including airplanes, subject to tariff in WTO trade war ... ›
- Bombardier Refiles MRJ/Mitsubishi Trade Secret Lawsuit ... ›